IRB recommends sanctions for offences within the playing enclosure.The tariff should be considered as the usual sanction which can, dependent on the circumstances, be reduced if there are mitigating factors and increased if there are aggravating factors.
This rules are followed by IRB, FIRA… what about EOR?
Note: H Head, B Body, W Week, M Month
- To strike an opponent with the hand, fist or arm including the elbow (3W)
- To stamp or trample an opponent (H-18W,B-4W)
- To kick an opponent (H–18W,B–4W)
- To trip an opponent with the foot (2W)
- To strike an opponent with the head (18W)
- To strike an opponent with the knee(s) (H–18W,B–4W)
- To bite an opponent (18M)
- To attack an opponents eyes with any part of the hand (24M)
- To tackle early, late or dangerously, including the action known as a “stiff arm tackle” (3W)
- To charge or obstruct or grasp an opponent who has just kicked the ball (3W)
- To hold, push, charge, obstruct or grasp an opponent not holding the ball except in a scrummage, ruck or maul (3W)
- In the front row of a scrummage to form down some distance from the opponents and rush against them (3W)
- In the front row of a scrummage to lift an opponent off his feet or force him upwards out of the scrum (3W)
- To cause a scrummage, ruck or maul to collapse (3W)
- While the ball is out of play to molest, obstruct or in any way interfere with an opponent or be guilty of any form of misconduct (3W)
- To verbally abuse match officials (8W)
- To use threatening actions or words at match officials (18M)
- To physically abuse match officials (LIFE)
- three yellow cards (one match)
If you believe those rules are wrong I advise you to stop rugby and try another kind of sport like UFC.